After building your ideal page, you can contribute to our community by publishing your page to our public templates!
- After you have finished building your page, click on the "Share" button in the top right-hand corner of the screen to publish it to templates.
- Select the "Publish to templates" tab. Here you can make sure you have added a banner image, adjust the title of your template, add a description of your page, and add yourself as the creator.
- Click the "Publish" button.
- CalcTree will then be prompted to review your creation before final publishing.
View in action👇
Unpublish a template
- Click on the "···" on the hover page in the left sidebar and click "Unpublish"
- Or click on the "Share" button in the top right-hand corner of the screen and Select the "Publish to templates" tab. Here you can click "Unpublish" button.
📚 Next to learn about
Learn how to manage workspace and team members.