- Create a new page by clicking the "+" next to PROJECTS in the left-hand side menu
- Make a copy by going to "⋮" at the top right of your space window
- or "•••" in the left sidebar next to the page
Organise your work by adding and nesting pages.
- Within an existing page use "/sub page" or "+" in the sidebar to create a new sub-page.
Drag & Drop
- Reorder and reposition pages by dragging and dropping them in the left-hand side menu.
- You will see a green highlight where the page will be placed as you drag it. A green highlight between two page titles indicates that the page will be moved between those two pages on the same level. If the green highlight covers a single page, the page you are moving will become a subpage of the highlighted page.
View in action
📚 Next to learn about
Learn how to make changes to how you view your pages