Here are the top 30 Integral and Trigonometric Identities, along with the latex syntax and any explanatory text for each identity:
- Sum-to-Product Formulas
- Difference-to-Product Formulas
- Double Angle Formulas
- Cofunction Identity
These identities are used to convert between sine and cosine in situations where one is more convenient to use.
- Reciprocal Identity
These identities are used to simplify expressions and to find the inverse trigonometric functions.
- Quotient Identity
- Fundamental Integrals
Trigonometric Integral relationships
Even More Relationships!
- Constant Multiple Rule:
- Sum Rule
- Difference Rule
- Power Rule
- Logarithmic Rule
- Exponential Rule
- Integral of constant raised to a variable
Other Hyperbolic Trigonometric Relationships
Even more integrals:
- Integration by Parts
- For Trigonometric Substitution:
Then use trigonometric identities to integrate.
- Improper Integral:
- Beta Function:
- In physics, the beta function is used to compute and represent the scatter amplitude of a quantum hadro-dynamic concept known as Regge trajectory
- Used in calculus applications
- The beta function can also be used to evaluate the cumulative distribution function of a beta distribution.
- Gamma Function:
- Elliptic Integral: