Welcome to the full load current calculation template!
To calculate the full load current of a device or circuit, you will need to know the following information:
- The voltage of the circuit (V)
- The power rating of the device or circuit (W)
- The power factor of the device or circuit (PF)
- Whether the circuit is single-phase, 3-phase or DC
The full load current is the amount of current that a device or electrical circuit is rated to carry continuously, without overheating or damaging the conductors. Knowing the full load current of a device or circuit is important to properly size the conductors, overcurrent protection devices, and power supply.
Have you tried our other calculators on inductor reactance, battery capacity or transformer fault current?
- 🔗 Inductor Reactance
- 🔗 Battery Capacity
- 🔗 Transformer Fault Current
💬 Got 1min to provide feedback on this template? Click here