We’re an Australian VC-backed startup looking for a Senior Frontend Developer to help fast-track building our product vision. Learn more about us by visiting calctree.com We're a remote-first, globally distributed team and are excited to have talented developers join us! You’ll directly see the impact of your hard work and be supported by a team that values your contribution. Check out why it's a great time to join ConTech.
- You have 4+ years of industry experience in a software engineering role and have a software engineering degree or equivalent experience
- Experience with Node.js
- You take pride in creating robust frontend solutions 👌
- Test-driven development, writing readable unit tests and clearly documenting your work
- Capable of actively participating in discussions with our senior backend engineers to make sound architecture decisions 📐📏
- Facilitate collaboration and peer code reviews ❤️
What you’ll achieve
- You will be a founding member in an early-stage VC-backed start-up 🧑🏼🚀 👩🏿🚀
- You will work with other rock-star developers 👩🏻🎤👨🏻🎤 and deliver a state of the art product 🏆
- You will develop new and complex solutions from start to finish: through conception, research, implementation, and maintenance.
- Make a name for yourself by being part of a truly innovative product
- Developing stateful and stateless components from scratch
- Contribute to and integrate backend functionality with frontend components
- Add features to our collaborative WYSIWYG page
- Work closely with the CTO and our Senior Engineering Manager to strengthen and improve our code standards
- Work from anywhere, on your preferred hours
- Work with high-performing, motivated teammates
- ESOP (company stock options) availability
- Read about our mission and values.
How to apply
Share relevant URLs or snapshots that best showcase things you've built and done with firstname.lastname@example.org.
Show us examples of integrating complex UI components into a well-designed backend.
Note ☝️ We are only considering candidates who live within +/- 3hrs of the AEST time zone.
- Your resume gets shortlisted
- You will have an initial 30 min call with the hiring manager
- You will have a 2nd call focused on your technical skills with members of our team
- You will have a 3rd call focused on cultural fit
And the most important bit...
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalised folks tend only to apply when they check every box.
We value diversity, equality and inclusion; thus, we are keen to hear from you even if you don't meet every single point on the job description. So don't hesitate to hit Apply or reach out, and we'll do our best to see if you would be an excellent fit for the role.